GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
5,013

I had been using A'Pieu products for a while and decided to try this new Madecassoside Gauze Mask. I was not disappointed! The mask felt very soothing and moisturizing on my skin, and afterwards my skin looked dewy and radiant. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone looking for a boost of hydration.

84828e29-8ecd-489b-aa20-178e5dd69bfe
0e413a80-a2dc-4b2f-bd51-2e3849ea31c8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The mask was gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin, quite thick material and very moisturizing. One issue I had with the mask was that it was so soaked that the essence kept getting into my eyes, but I think that was more due to my face shape not fitting the mask size/shape - the mask being soaked is normally a good thing.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I loved this mask! It is a gauze material which makes it very light on the skin. It add hydration and moisture to your skin. It is very gentle and a great pick me up. I’ll repurchase!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
41,599

Admirable product. I love shopping here. Profitable and reliable. I will order more. The quality is excellent. The parcel arrives quickly. The packaging is secure.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Light scent, easy to use. The size of the sheet mask was a little too small, but I was able to make a few incisions around nose & eyes to it fit better. Good quality, skin felt soothed and refreshed after using. No stickiness or tightness.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
57,904

Wonderful. I will still buy. Liked the site. Friends recommended this site. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Have not tried yet but if product is effective I’ll definitely be posting here as the other mask I used was blah

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I am happy with the quality product of this product.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

If you use actives then this mask is perfect to nourish your skin.