GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
It works

In an attempt to restore my moisture barrier and since the cicaplast B5 is expensive and quite honestly takes a while (on my skin) to show results I’ve decided to buy the 2 ingredients separately and it worked wonderfully!! I love that this is 50% centella, which means its concentrated It soothed my dry patches, Not to fond of the smell but I didn’t expect anything since its unscented (which is a plus!!) I wish they’d produce a bigger size Use it in my skin cycle routine for recovery nights Ps : i am 22 years old and live in the middle east when i tell you it soothes burns and restores moisture.. trust me!

2e04c324-484a-4c89-8529-1460f70ed64f
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I'm in love with this brand. The products are high quality, they rarely have any scents, the size lasts you a few weeks and the formula is good for teens to adult age. The packaging is good quality and the composition of the product is gentle on the skin. I bought this to achieve glass skin.

8a8bc7bf-409b-4016-a35a-7853630fbec8

I've been waiting for this cream for months because it was always out of stock but I finally got it its really great I have very oily sensitive skin with acne when I use it it makes my face so soft and not so oily I love the gel cream texture this is the best texture for oily skin I will try another product from this brand

9c8b6827-90ed-4957-8869-010e8a48f98c
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I was a bit hesitant to order this one since I loved the old formula so much, but this one really surprised me! The consistancy, smell and texture are the same as in the old formula and it also leaves a non-shiny protective film which is really great to protect my sensitive skin from the elements. As far as enhanced calming effects due to the larger amount of centella and madecassoside it is too soon to tell, but it is at least as good as the old one which is awesome.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This cream that has Madecassoside/Centella Asiatica which in my personal experience is good for my acne prone skin and soothes and calms irritation. I found this ceream to be promising since I love skincare products that contain Centella Asiatica/Madecassoside and was not expensive for the amount. Plus it's a Korean brand and had niacinamide in its ingredients so I had high hopes for it. The cream is a very thin consistency but you don't need much to cover your skin just about 3 dollops on your forehead and both cheeks and you're set. It was really nice seeing that this cream delivered great results as I hoped! It definitely helped my redness around my cheeks and lessened my pimples/keeped my acne at bay. This is such a great product for the price and quality! The one thing I'd say is a downside is that for me it doesn't give a ton of hydration. The smell is a citrus scent which in my opinion is pleasant. It's good if you have normal skin that is fine with a light moisturizer, but for my oily acne prone skin I need a lot of hydration. This is a game changer and I'll order multiple more when I run out! :)

f9453740-1088-4c75-b3d8-8f5106ee25b7
d28ae5c9-f77d-4b68-90c6-0595dcea955e
d7624c71-a529-41d3-9251-9fb70878526e
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Oh wow!! This is what I can comment. The quality of this product is more than the price. Scent is very nice, like a Citronella’s. You only need pea-size to cover your whole face as it easy to spread. I use it day and night, keeping me moisturized all day/ night long ❤️

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This cream delights with its quality, ease of use. Many people don't like the smell of the cream, and I just love it. The composition of the cream is very rich, ideal for sensitive skin, moisturizes well. The texture of the cream is not greasy, something between gel and cream, spreads easily and does not leave a sticky/greasy layer.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

For the most part, it does very well for my skin and keeps it from getting too oily and soothes irritation I have on my cheeks and around my nose. My only note is a little goes a long way LITERALLY. I find if I use more than a dab (and I mean just a drop) on my finger tip, I tend to get oily later in the day. But that may not totally be the moisturizer’s fault. I live in a very humid and hot city and I bought this in the middle of spring which is basically summertime here! Anyway, love the moisturizer and my skin loves it too!!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I just received it not long ago and have been using it for only a week, but I already like the result. I have acne-prone skin and after cleansing procedures, it is necessary to also use moisturizer. This cream is great for this. The texture of the cream is light and pleasant.Soothes and does not irritate skin.