very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic bladder infections for the past twenty five years. I have tried many products, many that stave off the infections a little bit. I have tried mannose d alone and I didn't find that it helped keep away the infections and it didn't clear them up. I am not sure what the botanicals are that are added to this Mannose-d but I have found that taking one a day in the morning has cut down my infections by 90% and I have even cleared up the infection I got when I had run out of this product.

Best D-Mannose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best d-mannose product around. Great for UTI's. Even though the bottle says take 5-20 gms/day, I needed 60 grams a day for three days to knock out a UTI. Keep a container of this around; if you sense the beginning of a UTI, megadose yourself.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have tried EVERYTHING for years to get rid of cystitus, all with only temporary or no results at all - but this is the best i have tried out of all herbal remedies, and definately better than antibiotics which dont work at all. If like me you are considering buying just D Mannose or a mix of herbal tablets, then please go for this one - i really think it helped me!

Difficult to digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would suggest not using this product in this form. I could literally feel these tablets (five large hard compacted vitamins). make there way thru my entire intestine. It makes me wonder if I have received any benefit at all. Please don't let this stop you IC and UTI's are difficult to manage ... Just be aware that you can purchase this in another form.

Just placed another order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having Interstitial Cystitis is no fun and quite often painful. My bladder gets irritated easily which is super uncomfortable. Thankfully Vibrant Health offers these tablets which provide relief. These get me through until my bladder is done 'flaring up'.

Vibrant Health, Mannose & Botanicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used along with marshmallow extract works perfectly to cure urinary tract problems.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This truly works wonders. Always have some of this on hand -- if you are prone to any sort of UTI. Clears things up very quickly - and you feel better fast - with no side effects at all.

ecocali

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product!

Never Without my U.T. Vibrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this exact product for several years and never want to be without it. It is like a security blanket for me. I don't need it often but when I need it, I need it. Finding it online has relieved my fears that I would one day find myself with it. I will always have a bottle in my cabinet.

Super effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was in extreme discomfort with a bladder infection. I was using all of my usual home remedies and got some relief, but they weren't quite cutting it and I can't use antibiotics. A friend recommended UT Vibrance with D Mannose and WOW what an improvement! I followed the recommended dosage and within three days all symptoms were gone! I recommend this product to everyone who suffers with bladder/urinary tract problems.

1 2