Really Like This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best whole food C's. (I also use Standard Process Cataplex C which I get from my chiropractor.)There is nothing synthetic in this, unlike most other vitamin C products. I can take it anytime, even at bedtime if I want with no problems. I sometimes use this when I am taking other supplements that require C to assimilate (like magnesium).

Natural immune help

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin C the best because it is made of all natural ingredients it helps with my immune system function and is a great antioxidant vitamin c helps fight free radicals in the cells and uplifts my energy during the day I like this product and recommend it.

Best Vit C Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expensive but so worth it. This product is amazing. My cloudy urine cleared after using this product. Will never go back to anything else. I take two capsules twice a day either with my green drink or on an empty stomach.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good, high quality vitamin C. The capsules are a bit large, but I think they are easier to take than tablets. It seems to be working well. I test with urinary testing strips. I would recommend this highly.

Vibrant Health, Super Natural C is a Great Whole Food C Complex!

Posted by BeckySue on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that this isn't your average Vitamin C product. This is a whole food C complex made from a variety of fruits. I appreciate that this dietary supplement is gluten free since I am on a gluten free diet!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

A super product to take to regularly to keep my immune system in good order.

Best Vitamin C available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Vitamin C available. Even with high doses this product gives no stomach and bowel problems.

has Amla

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find Vitamin C with Amla, and this product has it. Recommended. Check it out.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It keeps me from getting sick in the fall and the winter when the flue-season is running.

Great Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Give One Vitamin C To My Child Every Day And It Seems To Work Well. I'm Ordering Again.

1 2