Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

high energy stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

Addicted.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I truly recommend this product and I am definitely buying again. Flavor tastes a little like the starbucks green tea frappe. I mix this with soy milk and some blue berries with ice. Also feel a lot more energized and alert after drinking this.

Love love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it in hopes to help with my bloating and now i'm taking it for 10 days and i can already see it's working, i don't get painful bloat anymore and i feel energised. Recommend!

So Good for the Body!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best price for this item. I love it ! Thanks

Love the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product and I use this everyday.

Wonderful Probiotic source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vibrance Green is a great product Its far superior to Green Vibrance Iv used it for years Dissolves easily and is great tasting Product $$ was reasonable and dlvy was Prompt I will buy from iHerb regularly AwesomeAlex!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g) Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g)

Posted by blurhoney on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

took this for less than a week but i can feel the energy.... even though i didnt have much rest the night before, but i feel really pretty good and energised the entire day after taking this! Even after taking for 15 days, I feel better and more energetic and I go to the loo much easier as well! Skin is looking better and better!

I Recommend this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a Product I will not allow to run out of. Excellent and I do mean Excellent. So very Beneficial in one's Health.

1 2