Dolly Clark, MD.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for Cold sores and Chapped lips. I keep it just for these purposes. However, it really only stays fresh about 1 year. Don't leave it in your car permanently; it will change color & quality shortly after doing so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It arrive and funny enough I started a breakout! I place on the breakout immediately the next day it was almost gone! By the second day completely gone. Very excited I will be buying again! Only issue though it has a tendency to slightly feel burning sensation but can handle that.

Physician recommended, highly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this ointment to slow and stop the development of lesions caused by herpes virus. If applied immediately when tingling sensations begin, it stops the development of sores or shortens the duration immensely. Ladies, it works for vaginal lesions, too.

miraculous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent balm . Lip Canker sores finished before even starting, same with cold sores...Compliments to vibrant health and thanks to iherb for such quality products.

The Best Lip Product I've Ever Used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using this product two years ago, I've been free of cold sores. I use this product daily for the general health of my lips, and I love the light feel and slightly minty scent. I highly recommend this to everyone, whether you suffer from cold sores or not!!

My "cure" for cold sores!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to suffer form cold sores a couple of times a year. It was so embarrassing, my self-esteem was at an all time low. Ever since I started using this product in 2010, I haven't suffered from an outbreak since. Anytime I see a little redness on my lip or if I start feeling a sore coming in, I simply apply the RMA soothing ointment and within minutes, the redness and paid goes away. I cannot live without this product!

RMA Soothing Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product that offered instant relief from pain upon application. So happy that my friend recommended it.

RMA soothing ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most of the ointments for herpes - this is the best! Virtually instant relief - prevents the massive outbreaks of herpes clusters around the mouth and nose which I periodically used to suffer from. My partner is also full of praise, and has ordered 3x samples for herself and family. Excellent product.

RMA Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

simple, natural, and works...thanks. I also like the small size.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can't recommend this too highly. I was having a terrible outbreak, and this was the first thing that brought relief and healing.

1 2