Total Stress Combat

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is so convenient to have this rare Chinese herbal complex supplement for energy enhancement to wipe fatigue off from our overstressed lives. Schizandra can be used to stimulate central nervous system thus resulting reflexes quickening. Other benefits can be seen to combat headaches, insomnia, dizziness and palpitations. Schizandra also helps in digestion, regulating gastric acid release. Numerous biological activities can be found in schizandra such as anti-bacterial, liver protective, anti-depressant and anti-oxidant. Schizandra is also a registered medicine in Russia for vision problems and is found to prevent eye fatigue.

Schizandra Adrenal Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is fabulous for one who is overstressed. I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, and this is the only product that helped me. A wonderful thing to keep onhand for stressful times. Results in 1-2 days.

Help for adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

If like me you are one of those people who, despite getting your calcium and/or magnesium before bed, seem to always end up wide awake at the same time in the middle of every night, give this product a try. I have found it to be helpful in evening out my sleep patterns.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. I tend to have depleted adrenals from stress or lack of sleep, and this product is a great remedy for that. It restores the energy that is missing when your adrenal reserves have been drained. I recommend it highly.

Highly effective product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't write reviews unless a product is exceptional, and this one certainly is. I have type-1 diabetes, Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, lymphocytic colitis, and chronic stress (from caring for an elderly parent). I am usually wiped out and have little energy, particularly the day of and several days after a workout. If I take Schisandra Adrenal Complex twice a day on an empty stomach, it makes a dramatic difference in my energy levels. It keeps me from feeling fatigued and exhausted. If I DON'T take it, I will need a great deal more sleep and feel sluggish. Wonderful product - can't recommend it enough.

Excellent medicine for Chronic Fatigue/ Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the few things that does have some impact on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome symptoms. Don't expect a miracle but it does provide a perceptible feeling of recoupment and lifting of energy levels.

Schisandra adrenal Complex with gluten

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

So very disappointed that Planetary Herbals has a known allergen in it's Schisandra Adrenal Complex now.The rehmannia root is processed with barley wine. Gluten intolerant beware!

I really like this formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do notice that I feel more upbeat when I take this Schisandra blend. I admit I don't take it often enough due to also taking ibuprofen and reading that pain killers don't mesh well with Schisandra. I really like this formula, I've taken Schisandra alone but don't have the same effects as I do when taking these tablets. Planetary Herbals has made a great product for those that don't take Milk thistle due to allergies.

adrenal complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well. Doesn't make me shakey, as some other adrenals do. Will purchase again.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I buy Schizandra not the first time. This is a great addition! Strengthens the immune system, you feel cheerful and energetic! Wonderful product!