Madre Labs, ROY G BIV, Organic, Concentrated SuperFood, 30 Packets, 3 g Each

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I add these to my oatmeal porridge and protein shakes on a daily basis. I do not see much of a difference on how the body reacts to it, however, this is just a supplement, and if you're healthy, you should not feel anything anyway.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

we are happy to have this on hand for an extra boost of vitamins and nutrients.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot really say if this product has done anything or not as I take a lot of other products. The single packs are convenient if you want to take it with you. I'm not sure about the taste as I use a couple of liquid supplements with it in almond milk with an egg mixed in. It does contain excellent ingredients.

bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You should mix with real sweet fruit juice.

Had high hopes

Posted by j3nny9irL on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this but was clearly disappointed. The colour was dark like oxidised product. I bought 2 boxes and will not be buying again.

doesn't tast good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this items tastes very bad....... manufacturer needs to improve its favor...

The taste was OK but...

Posted by Zahava on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Something in the product left a nasty tingling feeling in my tongue and after trying a second package and getting the same reaction, I had to bin the lot. A pity as I think I had bought four packets but I was not prepared to risk a possible allergic reaction to one of the ingredients so I wrote the lot off as a loss. Be warned - check the ingredients very carefully if you have any allergies because something in the product was definitely an allergen to me.