Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i only take this once daily before bed and its good, no fishy burbs or anything.. and most important is its HALAL!! its hard to find supplements that used halal gelatin and this is one of it...

Fish gelatin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad i found this. Most fish gel are made of gelatin and since i'm looking for only halal source, i'm glad i found this brand with an excellent price to match! We have consumed 3 bottles n i love it. It makes my breastmilk thicker too. Highly recommended!

The Supplement Facts Are Backed Up by Certificate of Analysis

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

How can you be sure the actual content is as claimed? Ask for a certificate of analysis. The Certificate of Analysis is readily available on iHerb website. It shows the good contents exceed the specifications while the contaminants are much lower than the specifications. I also take calamari and krill oil for omega 3. Please visit my page SEEKING-HEALTH for the brands I recommend and use.

No Fishy Aftertaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product! For me... no fishy aftertaste or disgusting "fish burps." Was easy to swallow for me, too.

Finally Halal Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If only Pharma companies realize that they are missing huge Muslim consumers by using Pork geltin. Havent tried it yet, but have mostly everything i was looking for. except if it was once a day capsule with added vitamin D3. i have been ordering from iHerb for years now from UAE and this has to be one of the best online shopping with Fast DHL shipping (Always). I hope they consider stocking more Halal or Kosher Gelatin Medicine. 6th Jan 2016 Update: I started with a 5 Star with above comments, but now after consuming for some time i noticed my LDL level have increased. So 2 stars for now.<➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/19/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback with your search to find Pork-free products and we are happy that we can provide a Fish-derived gelatin softgel. We are dedicated to manufacturing premium quality Omega-3s that all our customers are 100% satisfied with. Please be aware that there are many factors that affect lipid levels & metabolism and we hope that you will seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional to discuss your personal health and wellness needs. Omega-3 Fish Oil consumption is generally not correlated with elevated LDL levels.

Fantastic effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is proven that Omega 3 is the vitamin for the brain. Take it at night, and look who was awake the whole time.It needs to be taken 30 minutes before meals. You no longer feel tachycardia!

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very reasonably priced, but unfortunately after researching omega-3, have discovered that the ratio between DHA and EPA is backwards in this product. There should be at least twice the DHA to EPA, so I won't purchase this one again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have to agree with everyone here - this product upsets my stomach and made me feel bloated :(

quality fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog and I both take this and it helps both of us a great deal.

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are very important in preventing and managing heart disease. Omega-3 fish oil may help to lower blood pressure; reduce triglycerides; slow the development of plaque in the arteries. Very good product! I recommend it.