Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Zinc Citrate, 50 mg, 360 Tablets - iHerb
GR

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Zinc citrate is the most effective regarding the absorbability from the gut into the blood. It is vital for skin, immunity, red cells, and connective tissues. It is gentle and tolerable. No notable side effects. It is thought that Zinc, along with Calcium and Magnesium, can overcome osteoporosis and osteopenia because of the synergism between these elements that potentiate the targeted effects and minimizes the adverse effects such as constipation. Zinc is aphrodisiac and is found naturally in marine foods. Size and baking are safe and practical. This product is perfect, especially in terms of price. I strongly recommend it!

672f915b-0aa1-4f6c-b582-d2e338aebe21
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Zinc is an essential mineral that your body does not make on its own. It aids growth, DNA synthesis, immune function and more. Zinc and Vitamin C supplements are essential for helping build your immune system to assist in fighting against the covid-19 virus. It has definitely kept me going so far. With 50mg being offered the body will be ready to help fight against any colds or related viruses.

cd5160ed-705a-4093-a87a-35ca847fe5a7
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I take this along with vitamin D3K2, once a day after lunch. This is just the right daily dose, for me so far. I take this bcs our body can't naturally produce zinc and we should get it thru food or supplement. It really helps in supporting our immune system and works well with D3K2. This is one of the essential vitamins we need during the pandemic. The tablet size isn't too big but not too small

7db1c670-dbe5-4ded-8123-f9848988b59e
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Wow...this is a very good 21th Century product. I use this zinc as part of the QUATRRO formula, which are 4 vitamins that maintain and increase my immune system to deal with the Covid-19 virus. I highly recommend this product. The price and quality of this product is very good.

e25bc020-272e-4519-b255-4d2fa18f56ba
Posted on Jul 4, 2021

This is fantastic for everything, price, delivery time, size of the tablet, content of zinc and a little bit of our most needed calcium. I am now taking zinc everyday since covid19 started and I truly believe it is one of the most important immune system boosters for flu and respiratory system. I take it together with vitamin A, B complex, C and D. I only take K from green leaves as I would like to receive vitamin K from plants only. Hope this helps and may all you be healthy and safe from Covid-19. Zinc citrate is the better option and easily retained in the body, keeping it in our systems and allowing it to do what it needs to do to help our bodies thrive. Thanks for reading.

93504158-821c-48b0-9a79-40cded1a101c
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and it has helped me in many ways. I feel better and have more energy in my day, I've noticed a definite improvement in my mood, and my health has improved as well. Recommended for anyone with an interest in improving their health.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I personally love this vitamin! I have been taking it on and off for a couple years now and I am always noticing a difference. It increased my energy levels significantly, gave me more stamina, improved my mood, and made me feel better overall. Better than any other supplement I've tried.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love this vitamin! I have been using it for a long time and noticed a ton of benefits. Not only does it improve my health, but it also helps me with my mood and has even increased the length of my workouts. It's made noticeable improvements in how I feel overall and is definitely worth trying out!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I found this vitamin to be amazing. I started taking it about a month ago for the increase in strength and energy I've been getting. My body feels healthier and more alive, which is a huge plus for me as someone who deals with chronic pain all the time and was struggling to find supplements that helped. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for vitamins that are worth

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I am using the this vitamin for some time now. I feel like it is helping me with my endocrine and thyroid system, and seems to be making me more energetic. Furthermore, I'm noticing more attention from the opposite sex! **I did not try to use any of the ingredients in this company's product**