Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over 40,00 €
Tiger Balm, Arthritis Rub, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (113 ml)
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: TGB-42204
- UPC Code: 039278422047
- Package Quantity: 118.29 ml
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 7.4 x 14.2 cm , 0.17 kg
- Easy to Use Pump
- Effective Arthritis Pain Relieving Cream
- Containing: Camphor, Menthol
- Fast Acting
- Easy to Apply
Tiger Balm products have been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub, when applied topically provides temporary relief from joint pain associated with arthritis. It contains no alcohol, thus avoiding localized, dry skin condition when applied.
Temporarily relieves pains associated with:
- Muscle Strains and Sprains
Uses - For the temporary relief or minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backache, stiffness, muscle strains and sprains.
- Shake well before using.
- To release, turn the pump counter-clockwise.
- Pump until cream dispenses easily.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Cajuput oil, chondroitin sulfate, cinnamon oil, clove oil, deionized water, dementholised mint oil, diazolidinyl urea, glucosamine sulfate, methyl paraben, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, propyl paraben, propylene glycol.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad.
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens.
- Severe skin irritation occurs.
- Pain persists for more than 7 days.
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
This product may cause allergic reaction on some individuals. Test on small area before use. As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.