Sprout Living, Epic Protein, Organic Plant Protein + Superfoods, Chocolate Maca, 2 lb (910 g)
- Date First Available: February 17 2020
Shipping Weight:1.22 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SPL-00764
- UPC Code: 852457007640
- Package Quantity: 2 lb
21.8 x 12.4 x 12.7 cm , 1.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Plant Life to Thrive
- Rich Chocolate Flavor with Hints of Caramel
- USDA Organic
- Certified Vegan
- 19 g Plant Protein
- Gluten Free
- No Gums or Flavoring
- Made Fresh & 3rd Party Tested in the USA
- Trusted by Elite Athletes, Made for Everyone
- 19 g Multi-Source Protein
- Complete Amino Acid Profile
- Prebiotics & Superfoods
- Always Highest Quality Ingredients
- Taste Real Because It is
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher by Kosher Check
- Certified Vegan by Vegan.Org
- Naturally Gluten Free, but not Certified
- Third Party Tested, Every Ingredient & Batch
Real Whole Food Nutrition
- Cacao, the "Food of the Gods," is a natural mood booster that provides a wealth of antioxidants, powerful flavonoids and a rich supply of magnesium.
- Maca Root, known for its hormone balancing and energy stimulating properties, offers well-rounded adaptogenic support as well as vitamin C and dietary fiber.
- Cinnamon, a powerful source of antioxidants, has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels and promote healthy circulation.
ºOrganic, vegan, kosher, non-gmo, gluten free
Free of GMOs, grain, dairy, soy, gluten, gums, flavoring & all additives.
Produced in a cGMP certified facility that follows strict sanitary and regulatory procedures while occasionally processing wheat and mustard.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (35 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||4.5 g||17%|
|Total Sugars||5 g|
|Includes 4 g Added Sugars|
|The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|