Similasan, Nasal Allergy Relief, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 27 2011
Shipping Weight:0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SIM-25417
- UPC Code: 094841254173
- Package Quantity: 0.68 fl oz
10.9 x 4.1 x 3.6 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Nasal Mist
- Preservative Free
- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
- Allergic Congestion
- Runny Nose
Similasan works differently than most medicated products. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of:
- allergies accompanied by running nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion)
- post nasal drip caused by allergies
- sinus pressure caused by allergies
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
- lift cap off bottle
- spray 1-3 times into each nostril
- use as needed
- replace cap after use
|Cardiospermum 6X||itching, runny nose|
|Galphimia glauca 6X||runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing|
|Luffa operculata 6X||runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion|
|Sabadilla 6X||sneezing, itching|
|Inactive Ingredients: purified water, sodium chloride|
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal is missing or open.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface besides nose.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.