Nasopure, Nasal Wash System Kit, 1 Kit
Best By: October 2026
- Date First Available: May 2011
- Product Code: NSP-00001
- UPC Code: 890668000012
- Package Quantity: 21 Count
- Dimensions: 16.3 x 10.7 x 6.1 cm , 0.14 kg
Frequently purchased together
- The Most Comfortable Nose Wash in the World!
- The Nicer Neti!
- Assembled by Adults with Disabilities
- BPA and Drug Free
- Naturally Promotes Nasal & Sinus Drainage
- May Reduce Swelling of Nasal Membranes
- May Remove Infectious Particles, Allergens & Pollutants
Contents: Patented Nasopure 8 oz. nasal wash bottle, 20 salt packets (3.75 gram weight, pH balanced and buffered) and detailed instructions.
Who Love's Nasopure? Anyone with a nose!
Manage & Relieve Symptoms Associated with Allergies, Cold, Flu, Sinusitis & Rhinitis!
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
- Nasal Dryness
- Post Nasal Drip
- Runny Nose
Stay Healthy ~ Make it a Habit!
We breathe 10,000 liters of air per day and our nose is the first line of defense in a polluted world.
First Do No Harm
Dr. Hana, a pediatrician with decades of experience, is on a mission to educate people on the benefits of nasal washing. Her enthusiasm for patient empowerment and avoidance of medication overuse has become the core of BeWell Health. As a company, our goal is to help you feel better and breathe easier, naturally!
The Nasopure Experience!
Simple, soothing, safe! Feels great! No side effects!
The Delivery System!
Designed by a pediatrician, the patented Nasopure bottle allows for a comfortable experience!
- Ergonomic - Natural head & neck position
- Ages 2 - 102+ - Yes, even a 2 year old!
- Travel Friendly - Resealable cap
- Control - Over pressure & flow
- No Bending - No Twisting - No Drowning Sensation!
The Magic Is In The Mix!
Nasopure's uniquely buffered saline solution results in a soothing wash!
- Comfortable - pH balanced alkaline solution
- All Natural - No additives or preservatives
- Buffered Mix - Reduces burning/irritation
- High Quality - Pharmaceutical grade
Affordable ~ Convenient ~ Travel Friendly!
- Once daily - Daily cleaning and exposure to irritants.
- Twice daily - Mild to moderate congestion and symptoms.
- Three-four times daily - Moderate to severe congestion and symptoms.
We recommend replacing your bottle every 3-6 months!
USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate.
Never wash for a child or force a child to wash.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.