Mustela, Baby, Mineral Sunscreen, Face + Body, SPF 50, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2022
- Date First Available: April 6 2020
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MTL-10335
- UPC Code: 3504100103359
- Package Quantity: 3.38 fl oz
15.2 x 6.1 x 4.1 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Face + Body
- Dermatologist Tested
- SPF UVB UVA 50
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- For Babies, Children And The Entire Family
- Safe for Sensitive Skin Types
- 0% Fragrance and Parabens
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures
- Apply liberally to exposed areas, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Zinc Oxide 25%||Sunscreen|
|Water, c15-19 alkane, glycerin, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, ethyl macadamiate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearyl/octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, propanediol, polyhydroxy stearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-hexanediol, hydroxy acetophenone, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, caprylhydroxamic acid, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, malic acid|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.