Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Dulse, Wild Atlantic Sea Vegetable, 2 oz (56 g)
Best By: July 2025
- Date First Available: May 2011
- Product Code: MCV-12362
- UPC Code: 034529123629
- Package Quantity: 56.7 g
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 15.7 x 14 cm , 0.07 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Great in Salads, Snacks, Soups, Stirfries
- Certified Organic by OCIA
- USDA Organic
Certified Organic Dulse
- Delicious as a healthy snack. Low temperature dried, enzyme active.
- Excellent source of iodine and iron.
- Good source of Vitamin C.
- Dulse sea vegetable protein contains all 9 of the essential amino acids.
- Tested for chemical, heavy metal, petroleum, radioactivity and microbiological contaminants.
- Meets all OCIA Organic Standards for sustainable harvesting and handling.
Our dulse comes directly to you without processing or washing out any of its mineral richness. Please check for occasional tiny hidden pebbles or shells in the leaves. Store your dulse in this bag out of extreme light, heat or moisture.
If uncooked dulse is too chewy for you, allow it to absorb some ambient moisture (steam kettle, damp towel, humid room) and in a few days it will be tenderized by its own live enzymes. Rinsing the dulse briefly will tenderize it more quickly and make the taste less strong.
Cooking with dulse is a treat. It is fast and flavorful. Try pan-frying some leaves in a well-oiled skillet until they turn brownish and crisp. Kids love these "chips". You can dry roast dulse pieces in a medium hot skillet or low oven until the leaves turn greenish- not black (burned!) Crumble them on grains, soups, pasta, pizza or popcorn.
Low temperature dried organic dulse (palmaria palmata).
Prop65. Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm,
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (7 g)|
|Serving per bag: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
|Not a significant source of: calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars or vitamin D. |
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.