J R Watkins, Cough Suppressant Rub, Menthol Camphor, 4.12 oz (116 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2023
- Date First Available: January 6 2021
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: WAT-00140
- UPC Code: 818570001408
- Package Quantity: 4.12 oz
11 x 11.6 x 3.4 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Natural Remedies Since 1868
- Remedies for Body™
- Soothing Chest Ointment
- With All Natural Menthol
Cough suppressant topical rub also helps provide temporary relief of pain associated with:
- Muscle Ache
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Ache
- Joint Pain
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- Pain and itching of minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts and scrapes
- Cough associated with a cold
For adults and children 2 years and older:
For aches, pains or itching; apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
For cough as occurs with cold; apply thick layer to throat and chest. Area of application may be covered with a warm, dry cloth. Clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help the vapors rise to reach nose and mouth. Applications may be repeated up to 3 times or as directed by physician. For children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
For external use only.
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage tightly
- get in eyes
Do not use
- For persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- If cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm unless directed by a physician
- Near an open flame
- By adding to hot water
- In a microwave oven. Improper use may cause the mixture to splatter and cause burns.
Discontinue use and consult a physician
- If cough or other symptoms
- are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- persist more than 7 days
- clear up then recur within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store away from children at 68-77°F.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.