International Veterinary Sciences, Quick Bath, Skin, Coat Cleaner & Conditioner, Cat Wipes, 10 Pack
- Date First Available: February 22 2021
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: IVS-01098
- UPC Code: 094008010987
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
13.7 x 14.2 x 5.3 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Extra Thick & Heavy Duty!
- Vitamin A - Vitamin E - Aloe Vera
- Contains Ten 5" x 10" Pre-Moistened Wipes
- Effective Cleansers Remove Dirt and Dander from Coat
- Helps Remove Bacteria and Eliminate Odors
- Leaves Coat Shiny and Clean
- Vitamin A and E Promote Healthy Skin and Coat
- Aloe Vera Soothes the Skin
- Alcohol Free
- Made in the USA Trusted Since 1989
Quick Bath® Wipes are safe for daily use on cats, and will leave your cat looking and smelling fresh!
Uses for Quick Bath:
- Perfect for cats that are difficult to bathe.
- A quick clean up before cats come indoors.
- To remove loose dirt, dander, and hair.
- When traveling, hiking, and other outings.
- To keep show cats fresh and clean for judging.
- To clean your cat's ears and face.
- When the weather is too cold to bathe your cat.
- To quickly freshen your cat before your guests arrive.
- To keep your cat clean in between trips to the groomer.
- Any many, many more...
Instructions for Use:
- Peel back label slowly.
- Remove heavy duty wipe as needed.
- Wipe pet from head to tail. Wipe legs and paws. Do not get in the eyes.
- Reseal label by pressing firmly back into place.
- Dispose of used wipes in trash. Do not flush down the toilet.
- To heat, place wipe on a microwave safe surface and heat on medium temperature for 10 seconds.
Purified water, polysorbate 20, sorbitol, decyl glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, simethicone, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, fragrance.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.