Home Health, Antifungal Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Best By: March 2025
- Date First Available: May 2007
- Product Code: HHE-11812
- UPC Code: 318858118120
- Package Quantity: 118.29 ml
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 12.7 cm , 0.14 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Skin Solutions
- Medicated Relief
- Clinically Effective Treatment of Most Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch, Ringworm
- No Animal Testing
Antifungal Lotion relieves the itching, scaling, cracking and burning associated with athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It contains Tolnaftate, an effective anti-fungal ingredient, plus a soothing blend of calming botanical extracts and essential oils of lavender, rosemary and thyme. Use Antifungal Lotion daily to help cure and prevent most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm revealing healthier-looking skin.
At Home Health™ our focus is to create high-performing skin treatments with beneficial botanicals and clinically effective ingredients that are designed to be in harmony with nature.
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm with daily use
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe vera gel) juice, aqua (deionized water), C13-14 isoparaffin, calendula officinalis flower extract, cetyl alcohol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) extract, ethylhexylglycerin, lanolin, laureth-7, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, propylene glycol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ricinus communis (castor) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract.|
|No to: artificial fragrance, parabens, gluten, phthalates, petroleum, artificial colors, DEA's, mineral oil.|
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot or ringworm.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.