Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)
- Date First Available: April 18 2009
Shipping Weight:0.49 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HTC-00008
- UPC Code: 180616000080
- Package Quantity: 45 Count
21.1 x 9.7 x 9.7 cm , 0.42 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 45 Biodegradable Jumbo Bags
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic Fennel Seeds
- Fresh Packed
- High Volatile Oil
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Fennel is an ancient herb with a mild licorice flavor that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including bloating, gas, and intestinal spasms.
Heather's Tummy Tea® Organic Fennel Seed
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated for ideal bloating support.
- It contains a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS. Brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over tea bag. Let steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink as often as you like.
Organic fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare).
Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Store airtight in a cool, dry place.
Organic product. Color variations are normal.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag brews 8 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic Fennel Seed||5 grams||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|