- Expiration Date: March 4 2022
- Date First Available: July 13 2020
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GBR-25106
- UPC Code: 015000251062
- Package Quantity: 4.5 oz
12.4 x 11.9 x 3.3 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 1 Full Serving of Veggies*
- No Preservatives
- Rotini Pasta, Tomato, Roasted Zucchini & Parsnip in a Garden Tomato Sauce
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Homemade Taste
- Simple Ingredients
- Veggies & Pasta
- With a Lightly Seasoned Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Veggies
- 1/4 Cup Cooked Pasta
No artificial flavors or colors.
Packaged made with no BPA.
*One vegetable serving is 1/4 cup for toddlers.
- Remove tray from carton sleeve.
- Peel back top fil on tray 1/2 to event then microwave on high (100% power) for 20-25 seconds.
- Carefully remove top film and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving
- Cover and refrigerate after opening.
- Discard unused portion after 2 days.
This product should be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Discard if seal is broken.
Do not heat in conventional oven.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 bowl|
|Amount per serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||9%|
|Total Carb||14 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||7%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Incl 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Not a significant source of sat fat, trans fat, cholest, and vit D.|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of contributes to a daily diet. 1,000 calories a day is used for general nutrient advice.