Dr. Brown's, Natural Flow Newborn Feeding Set, 1 Set
- Date First Available: March 3 2021
Shipping Weight:0.89 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DBW-00240
- UPC Code: 072239002407
- Package Quantity: 12 Count
22.7 x 18.2 x 10.9 cm , 0.48 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 0m+ 5X Level 1
- 3m+ 2X Level 2
- Reduces Colic, Spit-Up, Burping & Gas
- Helps Preserve Vitamins C, A + E Plus Lipids
- BPA Free
- Vacuum-Free Feeding Helps Digestion
- Fits Most Breast Pumps
- Happy Feeding.™
Helps reduce feeding problems - Our bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas
Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients* - Vitamins C, A, and E are critical for health in infancy
Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion - Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly newborns
Fully-vented bottle design - Closest to breastfeeding
Internal Vent System and silicon nipple work together - Controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace
Choose the right nipple.
Made of super-soft, high-grade silicone, each nipple level provides a different flow rate.
- 3 - 8 oz/250 ml baby bottles
- 2 - 4 oz/120 ml baby bottles
- 5 - Level 1 silicone nipples
- 2 - Level 2 silicone nipples
- 2 - Storage/travel caps
- 3 - Cleaning brushes
Vitamin C in Breastmilk
A university study set out to measure nutrient levels in baby bottle breastmilk and formula. It was determined that Dr. Brown's® fully-vented bottles help preserve levels of important nutrients. The vent system reduces air bubble oxidation of the milk, which is fragile and susceptible to nutrient loss.
Internal Vent System
- Air enters the bottle collar and routes directly through the internal vent system.
- The air channels through the vent tube, bypassing the milk, to the end of the bottle.
- The vent prevents aeration of the milk, vacuum pressure and nipple collapse.
- Baby feeds comfortably while milk flows freely, like breastfeeding.
*Per a university study.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.