Doctor's Best, Collagen Types 1 and 3 with Peptan and Vitamin C, 125 mg, 240 Capsules
Best By: January 2025
- Date First Available: August 2011
- Product Code: DRB-00263
- UPC Code: 753950002630
- Package Quantity: 240 Count
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 x 14.5 cm , 0.24 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Essential Structural Support for Hair, Skin, Nails, Tendons, Ligaments, and Bones
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
- BSE-Free Hydrolyzed Collagen Types 1 and 3
Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1 and 3 contains hydrolyzed collagen protein (BSE-Free), which contributes to the growth and maintenance of healthy tissues. Collagen is the structural protein essential for the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons, ligaments, hair, skin, nails, and other tissues throughout the body. Vitamin C is added to the formula as an important nutrient required for collagen synthesis by the body.
- Helps support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Helps support the strength of bones and flexibility of joints, tendons and ligaments
- Provides improved bioavailability due to the low molecular weight of component peptides
Suggested Adult Use: Take 4 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician. To ensure optimal collagen absorption, avoid taking protein supplements within one hour of consumption.
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Protein (from hydrolyzed collagen Types 1 and 3)||2 g|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||30 mg||33%|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen Types 1 and 3||2 g (2000 mg)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|