Childlife Clinicals, Organic Gripe Water, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 9 2020
Shipping Weight:0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CLC-30709
- UPC Code: 850005307099
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
12.2 x 5.1 x 5.3 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Clinical Formulas
- Soothes Stomach Discomfort from Colic, Teething, & Hiccups
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Kosher Parve
ChildLife® Clinicals Organic Gripe Water is an all natural, soothing remedy that provides your baby with relief from the bloating, gas, and stomach discomfort often associated with colic, teething, and hiccups.
Doctor formulated, ChildLife® Clinicals Organic Gripe Water combines the gentle effectiveness of Ginger, Dill, Fennel, and pure New Zealand Kiwifruit Extract (Actazin®) to ensure fast acting relief for your little one, all in a convenient dropper dosage.
ChildLife® Clinicals uses only the highest quality ingredients. Gluten free, alcohol free, casein free. Contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, yeast, corn, preservatives such as benzoates, sorbates, or parabens, and artificial colors or sweeteners.
Each serving of ChildLife® Clinicals Organic Gripe Water provides:
- Organic Ginger - Helps relieve nausea, indigestion, bloating, and stomach cramps.
- Organic Fennel: Used to relax a spasmodic colon and release trapped gas.
- Organic Dill - Helps dispel flatulence, settle the stomach, and calm the digestive tract.
- Organic Kiwifruit Extract (Actazin®) - Sourced from New Zealand, Kiwifruit Extract (Actazin®) helps maintain bowel regularity, as well as the natural ecology of "good" bacteria in your child's digestive tract.
Infants 0 -12 mos: 2 ml as needed
Children 1+ yrs: 2 - 4 ml as needed
Use as stated above or as directed by a medical professional.
- Give directly. Can be used anytime, day or night.
- Shake well.
- Wash dispenser and store tight on bottle after use.
- Discard 6 weeks after opening.
Keep out of reach of children. Tamper resistant: Do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.
Do not give this product to a child if they are allergic to any of the ingredients. Since infants and children have immature immune systems, always consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 ml; 4 ml|
|Serving Per Container: 30; 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Infants 0-12 mos (2 ml)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Children 1-3 yrs (4 ml)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV Children 4+ yrs (4 ml)|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||1%||3 g||2%***||3 g||1%**|
Organic Ginger Root, Organic Dill Essential Oil, Organic Kiwifruit (Actazin®), Organic Fennel Seed Essential Oil
|4.14 mg||†||8.28 mg||†||8.28 mg||†|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.