Boiron, Gelsemium, Nervous Stress Relief, Meltaway Pellets, 30C, 3 Tubes, Approx. 80 Pellets Each
Frequently purchased together
- Nervous Stress Relief
- Stage Fright
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 30C
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Calms Nervous Tension
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Total 240 Pellets
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners, or Preservatives
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of occasional nervous tension such as:
- Worry about upcoming event (public speaking, stage performance)
- Does not affect alertness
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Turn tube upside down.
- Twist until 5 pellets are dispensed.
- Remove cap and pour pellets under the tongue.
|Active Ingredient**(in each pellet)||Purpose|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 30C HPUS (0.443 mg)||Relieves apprehension with trembling, headaches (contains less than 10-14 mg gelsemine alkaloids)|
|Inactive ingredients: Lactose, sucrose.|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
**C, K, CK and X homeopathic dilutions.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.