Biore, Baking Soda Acne Scrub, 4.5 oz (127 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: February 14 2020
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BIE-23456
- UPC Code: 019100234567
- Package Quantity: 4.5 oz
14.2 x 7.4 x 5.1 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Free Your Pores!
- Great for Combination Skin
- Gently Exfoliates & Clears Acne
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- pH Balanced / Oil-Free
- Acne's Outta Here!
- With Natural Baking Soda
Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub unclogs pores and balances skin to reduce breakouts.
- Clears up acne blemishes
- Penetrates pores to control acne blemishes
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- Wet face
- Squeeze product into hands
- Massage over entire face
- Rinse thoroughly
- For optimal results, use up to 2-3 times per week
|Salicylic acid 2%||Acne treatment|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, glycol distearate, synthetic wax, ethoxydiglycol, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, microcrystalline wax, cetyl alcohol, peg-12 dimethicone, sodium lauroyl lactylate, sodium hydroxide, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, fragrance, menthol, sodium bicarbonate, benzophenone-4, yellow 5 lake, talc, red 30.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.