USN, BlueLab, 100% Whey, Peanut Butter & Jelly, 2 lbs (907.2 g) (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: July 2021
Shipping Weight:1.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: USS-91135
- UPC Code: 6009544911357
- Package Quantity: 2 lb
26.2 x 14.7 x 14.7 cm , 1.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Protein Per Serving 25 g
- Total Serving 27
- BCAAs Per Serving (Naturally Present) 5.4 g
- Whey Protein Isolate + Hydrolysate + Concentrate
- Ultra-Premium Whey Protein Powder
- Low Temperature Cross Flow Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- After Ideal Time
- 25 g of Supreme Quality Whey Per Serving
- Quality Assured, Good Manufacturing Practice
- Nutravigilance Verified
- Supplement Safety Solutions
Premium Formulation for
- Optimal Muscle Support and Recovery
- Optimal Nitrogen Retention and Amino Acid Conversion
- Easy Digesting Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysate and Concentrate
- Added Digestive Enzymes for Superior Absorption
Typical Amino Acid Profile 46%
- EAAs Essential Amino Acids
- BCAA USN BlueLab 100% whey is packed with 5.4 g of muscle building BCAAs
- Leucine 2.5 g The most important amino acid for diving & activating muscle protein synthesis
Non-EAAs Non-Essential Amino Acids 54%
- Why are they important? Non-essential amino acids are supportive in in optimizing the nitrogen balance for lean muscle & Recovery
- Glutamic Acid 4.2g A conditionally essential amino acid, helps support immune function, intestinal & digestive health
25 g Protein Serving:
- Mix 1 scoop (34 g) into 5-7 oz of cold water
Optimal 50 g Protein Double Serving:
- Mix 2 scoops (68 g) into 10-14 oz of cold water
- Shake well for 30 seconds, settle for 60 sec, shake again before drinking
- Adjust your protein intake from 1-5 servings depending on your physical goal and protein requirements
For best results - Throughout the day before and after training
- 25 g Protein = 1 Scoop
- 50 g Protein = 2 Scoop
Dairy protein blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed whey protein), natural and artificial flavors, peanut flower, gum blend (cellulose, xanthan, carrageenan), salt, enzyme blend (protease, lactase), citric acid, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Allergen Warning: Contains ingredients from milk and soy [as soy lecithin (emulsifier) in dairy protein]. Made in a facility that also processes sesame, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils, and wheat products.
Consult with your physician prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. Taking more than the recommended dose may cause GI discomfort in certain individuals.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not purchase if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (34 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 27|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%†|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%†|
|Total Sugars||2 g||††|
|†The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. |
††Daily Values are not established