Summer Infant, Bath Sling with Warming Wings, 1 Set (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2023
Shipping Weight:1.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SMM-19084
- UPC Code: 012914190845
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
27.4 x 29.2 x 8.4 cm , 0.54 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Colors and styles may vary.
- Keeps Baby Warm
- Great For Sinks, Baby Baths and Adult Tubs
- Folds for Storage and Travel
- Easily Removable Wings
- Cushioned Head Support
- Cushioned Head Support
- Easily Removable Wings - Extended Use As Washcloths
- Removable, Machine Washable Mesh Fabric
- Folds For Storage and Travel
- Children have drowned when left unattended.
- ALWAYS keep infant within adult's reach.
- When using bather inside a sink or adult tub, NEVER allow water to collect in sink or adult tub. ALWAYS keep sink or adult tub drain open.
- Never place child tub until you have tested the water temperature by touch.
- Bath water should be between 90ºF and 100ºF (32.2º and 37.8ºC).
- Infants can drown in as little as 1 in. (2.5 cm) of water.
- ALWAYS bathe your infant using as little water as necessary.
- Infants can drown even when other children are present near the bather.
- DO NOT allow other children to substitute for an adult.
- FALL HAZARD: Prevent serious injury from falling.
- NEVER lift or carry bather with infant in it.
- Do not use bather if child can sit up unassisted.
- Never use bather on uneven or elevated surfaces.
- Never change backrest position with child in bather.
- Discontinue use of product if damaged, broken or disassembled.
- NEVER leave infant unattended.
Birth to sitting up unassisted. Minimal assembly required.
Note: Full size newborn sling accommodates babies up to 27 in.
Please Retain Information For Future Reference.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.