Sierra Bees, Anti-Bug Balm, Cedarwood, Geranium & Rosemary Oil, 0.6 oz (17 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Date First Available: October 10 2019
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MBE-01407
- UPC Code: 898220014071
- Package Quantity: 0.6 oz
12.7 x 8.6 x 2.8 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Sierra Bees Anti-Bug Balm
- "For Bug Defense"
- Featuring Cedarwood, Geranium & Rosemary Oil
- USDA Organic & Certified by Oregon Tilth
- No Gluten or GMOs
- No Sulfates, Preservatives or Phthalates
- Cruelty-Free & No Animal Testing
- Shea Butter, Olive & Castor Oil
- Citronella & Lemongrass Oil
- Cedarwood, Geranium & Rosemary Oil
Olive Oil*, Beeswax*, Castor Oil*, Shea Butter*, Citronella Oil*, Lemongrass Oil*, Cedarwood Oil*, Geranium Oil*, Rosemary Oil*.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
- Store in a cool, dry place (Room Temperature is best).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.