Rimmel London, Lasting Finish 25HR Breathable Long Wear Foundation,102 Light Nude, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
- Expiration Date: October 2020
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: RIM-92523
- UPC Code: 3614224925239
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
12.4 x 3 x 3.3 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- High Definition Finish
- Medium Coverage
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
Lightweight skin perfecting foundation with medium coverage. Breathable skin technology that moisturizes for up to 25H.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measure (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Shake before use.
For Sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum value of 15 SPF or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- Limit time on the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, talc, isododecane, glycerin, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, phenyl trimethicone, peg-10 dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium chloride, ammonium acrylates copolymer, phenoxyethanol, disteardimonium hectorite, pentylene glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, chlorphenesin, fragrance, alcohol denat., ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, fructose, propylene carbonate, sodium hydroxide, tocopheryl acetate, urea, retinyl palmitate, disodium deceth-6 sulfosuccinate, disodium edta, laureth-30, allantoin, maltose, sodium lactate, sodium pca, trehalose, sodium dehydroacetate, bht, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, [may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides].|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.